A question a hear fairly often: “Why a home based business?” In today’s post and video I review 3 reasons WHY it’s smart to have a home based business.
Maybe you’ve been there. Ever had to “wait by the phone.” Or even if you’ve never had the pleasure of this experience, why couldn’t it happen to you? Are you that valuable? Yeah, I thought so too! You’re not. First off, I balance a full time job, Army Reserve service and building a home based business. Why? Because when I got a phone call almost 3 years ago downsizing me right out of a “career” I thought would be there for a lifetime, I knew I had to do something different.
- Get a second job (now you have zero time)
- Work more hours (no time again)
- Open a franchise (got a couple hundred G’s or maybe a mil laying around?)
- Open a traditional business (start up money, overhead, employees, oh and 85% fail in their first 2 yrs)
- Real estate (hats off to you for creating leveraged income; just hope the renters pay each month, mine didn’t lol)
- Home based business (low start up, no overhead, minimal risk, limitless upside potential)
I initially did option 5, real estate. We had some success, made money, and still have a rental property. But after my last tenant’s optional rental payment strategy lol, I kept looking. Enter option 6, home based business.
Did this help you or have a question? I would appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook!
DO MORE - BE GREAT!
Considering coaching? Go HERE.
“I help entrepreneurs build their business, monetize their passion and create FREEDOM!"
PS - Wanna see what's in my online marketing toolkit? Go HERE.If you enjoyed this post, please comment and click share below!